Wednesday 18 April 2007

Hey. U rele do get sum twats on msn. grrr.
Life is short n unpredictable. Am sad as sum1 close i no wont b wiv us 4 long; it puts things in perspective n makes u appreciate wot u have.
Im enjoying waitrose - all nice friendly ppl! am intrigued by adam but lol im probably reading 2 much into it all ready.
my m8 bring me so many smiles - make me laugh so much - had a RIGHT laugh wiv lindsey - she helped me realize wot a scumbag that boy is n that im wasting so much time thinkin ova him. she is such a fighter - rele brave n strong.
luv college, got no problems there
shd wash my hair soon :( boo such a bore.
college 2moz - shd b alright tho im screwing up science - grr dont like it. david is cool tho.
b sad when we all go 2 uni, but hey thats a while away!
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you haven't posted in a while now. LOL. Doesn't matter, i'll see you tomorrow, anyway. Hope you're alright. Take care x-o-x